Monday, May 14, 2007

USMLE: THOUGHTS AFTER STEP 2CK

I took Step 2 CK a few days back; and if there’s a single word that would accurately describe the exam, it’s got to be “VAGUE.” Not all questions, but most, would definitely keep you hanging.

For the majority of the questions, what I told myself is, “given this case, based on my readings and my past experiences, this is what I would do.” The thing is, there is no guarantee that what I might think as the right option would coincide with the question maker’s answer.

All in all, this is really quite different compared with Step 1. In step 1, it’s either you know the correct answer or you don’t. It’s that simple. In this exam, you’ll be hoping that your answer matches what the question maker had in mind.

Oh well, I know I prepared hard, aimed for the sky, and studied right for this exam so let’s just hope for the best!

I will be posting my score and how I prepared for Step 2 CK. That is, if it’s worth posting. Hehehe.

Goodluck to us!

0 comments: